Microsoft is announcing a week-long software engineering skills workshop to empower female software engineers living in Ghana and Nigeria.
It is a virtual hands-on workshop and will take place from the 3rd to the 7th of May 2021.
The company says its goals are to help participants deepen their technical knowledge and sharpen their interview skills. It will also give them an opportunity to network and interact with Microsoft female software engineers.
Business Program Manager at Microsoft Nigeria, Princess Anya says this workshop is for you if you applied for a software engineering role in a top technology organization and couldn’t get the position.
To participate in the workshop check out the eligibility requirements from the application page. Some are to have a year and above experience in programming, be a resident of Nigeria or Ghana.
Don’t forget to kindly share this with anyone in your network who might benefit from this workshop.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Unboxing, First Impression and Review of the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
- Here is a look inside the 500 acres Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington
- Here are some tips on how to pass your Microsoft Excel interview test
- First look and hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro and Galaxy Book Pro 360
- Microsoft brings three new Azure Specialization courses to Coursera
- Here is what you should know about Microsoft Build 2021 May digital event
- Team Bloom wins Microsoft Game of Learners virtual hackathon
- Canon selects 10 Mathare community students to study at KCA University
- New TECNO Spark 7P comes with 16MP AI triple camera
- 1150 students participate in UmojaHack Africa 2021 ML hackathon