Surface Book 3 is now officially available in South Africa and will retail at R37,999 for the least configuration. The highest configuration of 32GB RAM and 512GB SSD storage retails at R52,999. Consumers will be able to buy the device from Microsoft Surface authorized partner Incredible Connection stores.
The device comes in 13 and 15-inch display sizes with up to 512GB storage. It is powered by a 10th generation Intel quad-core processor and dedicated NVIDIA GeForce graphics. What Microsoft did with the device is to maintain the outlook of the Surface Book 2 but upgrade every internal aspect with the latest tech.
Watch the video below and check out the design and make of the Surface Book 3.
Microsoft announced the Book 3 in May 2020 and they went on sale in other markets in June. They also became available in the United Arab Emirates market in September 2020. So for the South African market, they are arriving almost a year later.
Interestingly, the devices are currently out of stock on the Incredible Connection online store with no details on when to expect new stock.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- Microsoft appoints Salima Amira as Country Manager for Morocco
- Windows 11 leak shows the new Start menu
- Standard Bank partners with Microsoft to establish the African Digital Foundry
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies opens first Innovation and Digital Skills Centre in Mthatha, South Africa
- Xbox Bethesda Games Showcase: here is how to watch
- itel ABLE 1 laptop, full device specs and price
- Microsoft announces winners of the Imagine Cup Junior AI for Good Challenge 2021
- What’s next for Xbox? Here is what is new and coming in the future to Gaming at Microsoft
- Future Ni Digital skills program kicks off in Kariobangi
- Samsung Galaxy Book Go and Galaxy Book Go 5G specs, price, availability date