Digital TV operator, StarTimes, will distribute MUTV to subscribers in over 30 countries across sub-Saharan African. Viewers in countries including Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya and Ghana will receive exclusive Manchester United content 24 hours-a-day via StarTimes platforms.
Manchester United fans will be able to watch first and Academy team games, live manager’s press conferences, player interviews, documentaries and news on the clubs TV channel.
We are proud to have hundreds of millions of passionate fans in Africa says Phil Lynch, Chief Executive of Media, Manchester United, speaking about the partnership.
“This long-term agreement will allow them to get closer to the club through MUTV’s exclusive, round-the-clock content from Old Trafford and the AON Training Complex.”Phil Lynch
“MUTV is one of our most important channels for engaging with fans around the world, whether through linear or direct-to-consumer streaming platforms, and we are excited to be significantly increasing its reach through our new partner, StarTimes, in Africa.”
Manchester United is one of the most iconic football clubs in the world, notes Kristen Miao, Sports Deputy Director, StarTimes. “We are delighted to share MUTV with football fans across Africa as part as our commitment to enhancing our subscribers’ experience.”
so you can get the latest
in breaking news,
reviews, opinions, events,
right in your inbox.” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence