ASUS Computer International is introducing a wide variety of new laptops at CES 2021. These include the ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED (UX582), ZenBook Duo 14 (UX482), VivoBook S14 (S435), ExpertBook B9450CEA (vPro), Chromebook Flip CX5/C536 (CX5500), Chromebook CX9 (CX9400), ASUS BR1100 for education, and the TUF Dash F15 gaming laptop.
The new devices push the boundaries of design and innovation to deliver ultimate mobile computing experiences, the company shares.
“As a leader in the global PC industry, ASUS has decades of experience in creating remarkable innovations,” Mr. Hu explains.
“This year’s lineup continues that legacy by elevating productivity and entertainment to new heights across a range of products, empowering users to achieve the incredible — to Be Ahead in an ever-changing world.”ASUS Co-CEO Mr. Samson Hu
“Intel’s 11th Gen Core processors and our joint platform efforts with ASUS across Intel Evo and vPro platforms offer the uncompromising performance, connectivity and foundations for innovation powering the latest PC experiences,” said Chris Walker, Corporate Vice President, Mobile Computing Platforms, Intel.
In addition to top-notch laptops, the portable ProArt Display PA148CTV and ZenBeam Latte projector also debuted at the launch event, highlighting the latest ASUS solutions for incredible entertainment.
Click to check out all the new ASUS innovations released during CES 2021 here.
The latest releases include laptops, desktops, displays, networking and IoT solutions — all showcasing the upward trajectory of ASUS innovation and empowering consumers to achieve the incredible and to Be Ahead.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- Data Analyst, Microsoft Leap program cohort is launching in Lagos
- ASUS introduces new laptops at CES 2021 Be Ahead event
- TCL announces new 5G mobile, tablet, wearable devices at CES 2021 Experience More event
- World’s first Artificial Intelligence university welcomes first students
- A self-caring planting system controlled by AI, New Garden
- Nigeria FG, Microsoft to make Nigeria’s tech space most viable in Africa
- The “coolest” new computer device, meet Raspberry Pi-powered robotics kit, pi-top 
- Blue Prism brings enterprise-grade intelligent robotic process automation to Azure
- This computer vision innovation will make it easy to make M-PESA business payments
- Tech4Dev, Microsoft empower women in Nigeria with tech skills