ASUS Computer International is introducing a wide variety of new laptops at CES 2021. These include the ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED (UX582), ZenBook Duo 14 (UX482), VivoBook S14 (S435), ExpertBook B9450CEA (vPro), Chromebook Flip CX5/C536 (CX5500), Chromebook CX9 (CX9400), ASUS BR1100 for education, and the TUF Dash F15 gaming laptop.
The new devices push the boundaries of design and innovation to deliver ultimate mobile computing experiences, the company shares.
“As a leader in the global PC industry, ASUS has decades of experience in creating remarkable innovations,” Mr. Hu explains.
“This year’s lineup continues that legacy by elevating productivity and entertainment to new heights across a range of products, empowering users to achieve the incredible — to Be Ahead in an ever-changing world.”ASUS Co-CEO Mr. Samson Hu
“Intel’s 11th Gen Core processors and our joint platform efforts with ASUS across Intel Evo and vPro platforms offer the uncompromising performance, connectivity and foundations for innovation powering the latest PC experiences,” said Chris Walker, Corporate Vice President, Mobile Computing Platforms, Intel.
In addition to top-notch laptops, the portable ProArt Display PA148CTV and ZenBeam Latte projector also debuted at the launch event, highlighting the latest ASUS solutions for incredible entertainment.
Click to check out all the new ASUS innovations released during CES 2021 here.
The latest releases include laptops, desktops, displays, networking and IoT solutions — all showcasing the upward trajectory of ASUS innovation and empowering consumers to achieve the incredible and to Be Ahead.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- 1150 students participate in UmojaHack Africa 2021 ML hackathon
- Microsoft is inviting female software engineers in Nigeria and Ghana to participate in a SE skills workshop
- 60 students across Nigeria and Kenya participate in Microsoft Hackathon
- Zimbabwean company gets Microsoft OEM certification, produces Infinity laptop and desktop computers
- Nigerian tech startup develops online meeting solution
- 1.1M Africans acquire digital skills during COVID-19
- Kenya student team qualifies for Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox, price and specs
- 30 million learners participate in the free Microsoft digital skills initiative
- Accelerex to launch RexPay and RexRetail in Q2 of 2021