Insights from Microsoft’s LinkedIn economic graph shows the ten in-demand jobs of the future.
The ten jobs according to Microsoft were identified as having the greatest number of job openings. They have also had steady growth over the past four years and pay a livable wage.
The economic graph, which is a digital representation of the global economy uses data and analytics to track workforce trends. Providing a window into emerging skills gaps and predicting future in-demand jobs and skills.
Every job will increasingly require digital skills and a hundred and forty-nine million new tech jobs will be created in the next five years. Says Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. Speaking about Microsoft’s initiative to help 25 million people worldwide acquire digital skills.
Here are the ten jobs with links to learning paths on LinkedIn to gain the required skills for free via Microsoft’s initiative.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- You can now play Microsoft Flight Simulator on an Xbox console
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to
- Can Zuku 5 Mbps internet enable learning?
- Hacks to improve your MacBook’s battery life
- Windows 11, Microsoft introduces next-generation OS, availability date