Insights from Microsoft’s LinkedIn economic graph shows the ten in-demand jobs of the future.
The ten jobs according to Microsoft were identified as having the greatest number of job openings. They have also had steady growth over the past four years and pay a livable wage.
The economic graph, which is a digital representation of the global economy uses data and analytics to track workforce trends. Providing a window into emerging skills gaps and predicting future in-demand jobs and skills.
Every job will increasingly require digital skills and a hundred and forty-nine million new tech jobs will be created in the next five years. Says Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. Speaking about Microsoft’s initiative to help 25 million people worldwide acquire digital skills.
Here are the ten jobs with links to learning paths on LinkedIn to gain the required skills for free via Microsoft’s initiative.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Innovation Conference 2022
- My emotional attachment to Apple Watch Ultra
- The Beautiful link between Technology and Football
- Drop: a new way to send files, notes across mobile and PC devices
- Microsoft to train and support Moroccan student developers, startups, SMEs
- Microsoft hosts Startups Summit in Cape Town
- Microsoft trains Omani youth in cloud, data, and AI
- Have you tried Apple’s iPhone 14 satellite connectivity? It’s magical.
- Algiz 10XR, new ultra-rugged 10-inch Windows tablet
- How Python is used in Cryptocurrency
- Is Elon Musk saving or killing Twitter?
- Here are some life lessons from Jeff Bezos