Insights from Microsoft’s LinkedIn economic graph shows the ten in-demand jobs of the future.
The ten jobs according to Microsoft were identified as having the greatest number of job openings. They have also had steady growth over the past four years and pay a livable wage.
The economic graph, which is a digital representation of the global economy uses data and analytics to track workforce trends. Providing a window into emerging skills gaps and predicting future in-demand jobs and skills.
Every job will increasingly require digital skills and a hundred and forty-nine million new tech jobs will be created in the next five years. Says Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. Speaking about Microsoft’s initiative to help 25 million people worldwide acquire digital skills.
Here are the ten jobs with links to learning paths on LinkedIn to gain the required skills for free via Microsoft’s initiative.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- Data Analyst, Microsoft Leap program cohort is launching in Lagos
- ASUS introduces new laptops at CES 2021 Be Ahead event
- TCL announces new 5G mobile, tablet, wearable devices at CES 2021 Experience More event
- World’s first Artificial Intelligence university welcomes first students
- A self-caring planting system controlled by AI, New Garden
- Nigeria FG, Microsoft to make Nigeria’s tech space most viable in Africa
- The “coolest” new computer device, meet Raspberry Pi-powered robotics kit, pi-top 
- Blue Prism brings enterprise-grade intelligent robotic process automation to Azure
- This computer vision innovation will make it easy to make M-PESA business payments
- Tech4Dev, Microsoft empower women in Nigeria with tech skills
- We are supporting the lifecycle of the developer in Africa and the Middle East – Microsoft
- Amazon, Software Engineer, Teaching are the top trending in employer, job and skill categories in South Africa according to Microsoft’s Economic Graph