Insights from Microsoft’s LinkedIn economic graph shows the ten in-demand jobs of the future.
The ten jobs according to Microsoft were identified as having the greatest number of job openings. They have also had steady growth over the past four years and pay a livable wage.
The economic graph, which is a digital representation of the global economy uses data and analytics to track workforce trends. Providing a window into emerging skills gaps and predicting future in-demand jobs and skills.
Every job will increasingly require digital skills and a hundred and forty-nine million new tech jobs will be created in the next five years. Says Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. Speaking about Microsoft’s initiative to help 25 million people worldwide acquire digital skills.
Here are the ten jobs with links to learning paths on LinkedIn to gain the required skills for free via Microsoft’s initiative.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar
- LG Gram 2022 series laptops, ultra-light with excellent battery life
- Top 3 modern technologies that will be used in World Cup 2022
- Meet Ghana’s Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP)
- African Tech Tycoons you should be aware of
- Pitch AgriHack 2022, win US$45,000 in prizes
- TECNO Camon 19 series, price and device specifications
- Microsoft pledges agritech support in Africa to increase food security
- Top essential tools you need to grow your business
- Dell XPS 13 2022 laptop, thin, light, high premium performance
- 13 startups join the Microsoft Scale-up Accelerator program
- 2022 Imagine Cup Junior AI for Good Challenge winners