From now till the end of the year, you can schedule select Microsoft certifications at a discounted price of fifteen Dollars. These include five fundamentals certifications and eight role-based certifications.
Anyone who schedules an exam under this initiative will have until March 31st 2021 to complete the examination. Unless the offer gets extended by Microsoft.
The discount offer is available to anyone who self-attest that their livelihood has been impacted by COVID-19 crisis.
Microsoft president Brad Smith notes the initiative aims to help job seekers demonstrate their skills to potential employers.
Here is a list of the qualifying Microsoft certifications under the discount offer. Click to visit the exam page.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
To schedule for an exam, first, you will have to go to the exam page via the links above. You will see a new schedule for USD15 option under schedule exam.
Clicking on this will bring up a confirmatory dialog box. Where you click on ‘i agree’ to declare you meet the eligibility requirements for the offer.
The next step will be confirming details about your Microsoft Certifications profile and then you follow the necessary steps to complete the process.
Check out other stories making the news from the region and beyond.
- Manchester United fans in Africa will get access to MUTV in new partnership with StarTimes
- Opera launches chat service ‘Hype’ in Kenya
- CSPs must transform to provide customers with a more seamless digital experience
- How technology could promote growth in 5 African countries
- Microsoft hires 200 software engineers to work in Kenya ADC
- Microsoft Global Skills Initiative formally launches in Kenya
- Stanbic, Microsoft initiative to put 2K Kenya youth in jobs by the end of 2021
- Microsoft addresses confusion over ‘Azure’ pronunciation
- Here is what you should know about Microsoft Ignite 2021 March digital event
- Microsoft to mark Black History Month with series of initiatives across Xbox and Windows
- Software engineer apprenticeship program with Microsoft, Kenya
- Data Analyst, Microsoft Leap program cohort is launching in Lagos