Facebook is partnering with Creatives Garage to launch a platform where Kenyan creatives can amplify their work and inspire others. This is part of efforts from Facebook to highlight the successes of people.
The partnership will also see creatives in Kenya receive training on audience engagement and monetizing of content on Facebook.
The partnership launches with the #RealpeopleRealstories campaign that will run till December 16th 2020.
Through the #RealpeopleRealstories campaign, Facebook will showcase stories of ordinary people using creativity and innovation to inspire their communities. The campaign will also highlight how Facebook and Instagram help people stay connected and pursue goals that build communities.
At Facebook, we support and invest in various communities across the continent notes Janet Kembo, Facebook Communications Manager for Eastern Africa. One of our key roles is investing and supporting African youth with diverse creative talent, she continues.
#RealpeopleRealstories aims to encourage people to share their experiences and motivate others to find solutions to everyday challenges. We are delighted to work with Creatives Garage to amplify the untold stories of ordinary people who are inspiring their communities through their work.”Janet Kembo
Now more than ever, creatives need innovative ways to share content that could provide sustainable income streams. Notes Liz Kilili, Creatives Garage Founder and Managing Director, talking about the partnership and initiative.
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?
- Why NSA is buying Americans’ internet browsing records?
- Why you should use iPhone Stolen Device Protection