The device comes with a larger 10.5-inch display, improved battery life and a model with up to 64% faster performance.
Click to read about the technical specifications of the Surface Go 2 announced in May this year.
We’re excited to expand our Surface family with the addition of Surface Go 2 – our smallest and lightest two-in-one laptop says, Vithesh Reddy, Consumer and Channel Marketing Director at Microsoft South Africa. Its compact design and the versatility of a touchscreen and keyboard will appeal to businesses, schools, students and families, he continues.
He also adds that “Sharing Surface Go 2 with your family is seamless and secure. With parent-managed screen time limits, spending control and content filtering. Plus plenty of space for your photos, videos and music,” says Reddy.
The Surface Go 2 will start selling from the 22nd of October in South Africa.
Other Surface devices on sale by Incredible Connection Stores and Vodacom include the Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro 7.
Click to check out other stories making the news in the ecosystem across the region.
- GitHub Sponsors is now available to open source developers in Africa
- Microsoft SITA Ndivho Innovation Centre opens in Pretoria to empower innovators, SMMEs
- Mint Group wins 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year South Africa country award
- Safaricom, Microsoft launch Digital Talent Program to address talent shortage
- Green Wavers win season 3 of Microsoft university student hackathon
- Sell Harvest wins N2.5M at Microsoft Agro-Tech Hackathon NG
- PayAngel to innovate faster with the Microsoft Founders Hub opportunity
- Visa, Flocash introduce Flostore to help small businesses accept digital payments
- 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa award winners
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar
- LG Gram 2022 series laptops, ultra-light with excellent battery life
- Top 3 modern technologies that will be used in World Cup 2022