The device comes with a larger 10.5-inch display, improved battery life and a model with up to 64% faster performance.
Click to read about the technical specifications of the Surface Go 2 announced in May this year.
We’re excited to expand our Surface family with the addition of Surface Go 2 – our smallest and lightest two-in-one laptop says, Vithesh Reddy, Consumer and Channel Marketing Director at Microsoft South Africa. Its compact design and the versatility of a touchscreen and keyboard will appeal to businesses, schools, students and families, he continues.
He also adds that “Sharing Surface Go 2 with your family is seamless and secure. With parent-managed screen time limits, spending control and content filtering. Plus plenty of space for your photos, videos and music,” says Reddy.
The Surface Go 2 will start selling from the 22nd of October in South Africa.
Other Surface devices on sale by Incredible Connection Stores and Vodacom include the Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro 7.
Click to check out other stories making the news in the ecosystem across the region.
- Microsoft appoints Salima Amira as Country Manager for Morocco
- Windows 11 leak shows the new Start menu
- Standard Bank partners with Microsoft to establish the African Digital Foundry
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies opens first Innovation and Digital Skills Centre in Mthatha, South Africa
- Xbox Bethesda Games Showcase: here is how to watch
- itel ABLE 1 laptop, full device specs and price
- Microsoft announces winners of the Imagine Cup Junior AI for Good Challenge 2021
- What’s next for Xbox? Here is what is new and coming in the future to Gaming at Microsoft
- Future Ni Digital skills program kicks off in Kariobangi
- Samsung Galaxy Book Go and Galaxy Book Go 5G specs, price, availability date
- Nigerian FG indefinitely suspends Twitter operations in Nigeria
- Coca-Cola is unifying operations, streamlining pricing with Microsoft tools