Microsoft is currently running a campaign to recruit graduates to its Student2Business programme in South Africa.
The programme is opened to graduates who have completed a 3yr qualification in IT and Marketing.
Selected persons will be paired with participating organizations, usually, Microsoft Partners to gain workplace exposure. They will also receive training on the latest Microsoft technologies and get certified.
Mulaedza Mathoho is a beneficiary of the programme. He was paired with a Johannesburg-based consulting company as a Junior Data Scientist. Through the programme, he completed two Microsoft certifications, earning globally recognized certificates. Mulaedza shares that he gained invaluable experience in database development, data management and analytics that he can use to further his career.
Click to visit the Microsoft Student2Business programme to apply.
Check out other stories making the news, events and opportunities.
- This 7-in-1 smart multi-plug outlet extender does it all
- Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Innovation Conference 2022
- My emotional attachment to Apple Watch Ultra
- The Beautiful link between Technology and Football
- Drop: a new way to send files, notes across mobile and PC devices
- Microsoft to train and support Moroccan student developers, startups, SMEs
- Microsoft hosts Startups Summit in Cape Town
- Microsoft trains Omani youth in cloud, data, and AI
- Have you tried Apple’s iPhone 14 satellite connectivity? It’s magical.
- Algiz 10XR, new ultra-rugged 10-inch Windows tablet