Microsoft is currently running a campaign to recruit graduates to its Student2Business programme in South Africa.
The programme is opened to graduates who have completed a 3yr qualification in IT and Marketing.
Selected persons will be paired with participating organizations, usually, Microsoft Partners to gain workplace exposure. They will also receive training on the latest Microsoft technologies and get certified.
Mulaedza Mathoho is a beneficiary of the programme. He was paired with a Johannesburg-based consulting company as a Junior Data Scientist. Through the programme, he completed two Microsoft certifications, earning globally recognized certificates. Mulaedza shares that he gained invaluable experience in database development, data management and analytics that he can use to further his career.
Click to visit the Microsoft Student2Business programme to apply.
Check out other stories making the news, events and opportunities.
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to
- Can Zuku 5 Mbps internet enable learning?
- Hacks to improve your MacBook’s battery life