Microsoft is currently running a campaign to recruit graduates to its Student2Business programme in South Africa.
The programme is opened to graduates who have completed a 3yr qualification in IT and Marketing.
Selected persons will be paired with participating organizations, usually, Microsoft Partners to gain workplace exposure. They will also receive training on the latest Microsoft technologies and get certified.
Mulaedza Mathoho is a beneficiary of the programme. He was paired with a Johannesburg-based consulting company as a Junior Data Scientist. Through the programme, he completed two Microsoft certifications, earning globally recognized certificates. Mulaedza shares that he gained invaluable experience in database development, data management and analytics that he can use to further his career.
Click to visit the Microsoft Student2Business programme to apply.
Check out other stories making the news, events and opportunities.
- GitHub Sponsors is now available to open source developers in Africa
- Microsoft SITA Ndivho Innovation Centre opens in Pretoria to empower innovators, SMMEs
- Mint Group wins 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year South Africa country award
- Safaricom, Microsoft launch Digital Talent Program to address talent shortage
- Green Wavers win season 3 of Microsoft university student hackathon
- Sell Harvest wins N2.5M at Microsoft Agro-Tech Hackathon NG
- PayAngel to innovate faster with the Microsoft Founders Hub opportunity
- Visa, Flocash introduce Flostore to help small businesses accept digital payments
- 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa award winners
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar