Microsoft is currently running a campaign to recruit graduates to its Student2Business programme in South Africa.
The programme is opened to graduates who have completed a 3yr qualification in IT and Marketing.
Selected persons will be paired with participating organizations, usually, Microsoft Partners to gain workplace exposure. They will also receive training on the latest Microsoft technologies and get certified.
Mulaedza Mathoho is a beneficiary of the programme. He was paired with a Johannesburg-based consulting company as a Junior Data Scientist. Through the programme, he completed two Microsoft certifications, earning globally recognized certificates. Mulaedza shares that he gained invaluable experience in database development, data management and analytics that he can use to further his career.
Click to visit the Microsoft Student2Business programme to apply.
Check out other stories making the news, events and opportunities.
- New Safaricom app brings security, better UI, more user control
- Facebook to open first Africa engineering office in Lagos, Nigeria
- U.S. State Department announces the U.S. – Africa Tech Challenge
- Surface Duo review roundup, this is what all your favourite YouTubers are saying
- Dimension Data Group consolidates, rebrands subsidiaries in the Middle East and Africa
- GitHub hosts first event for developers in Africa
- Microsoft is confirming the design and $299 price of its latest console, Xbox Series S
- Microsoft introduces StartDevChange event for beginners in tech
- Kenyan graduates, interns to receive Microsoft training and certification
- Microsoft is recruiting graduates to its Student2Business Programme, Apply!