Microsoft is currently running a campaign to recruit graduates to its Student2Business programme in South Africa.
The programme is opened to graduates who have completed a 3yr qualification in IT and Marketing.
Selected persons will be paired with participating organizations, usually, Microsoft Partners to gain workplace exposure. They will also receive training on the latest Microsoft technologies and get certified.
Mulaedza Mathoho is a beneficiary of the programme. He was paired with a Johannesburg-based consulting company as a Junior Data Scientist. Through the programme, he completed two Microsoft certifications, earning globally recognized certificates. Mulaedza shares that he gained invaluable experience in database development, data management and analytics that he can use to further his career.
Click to visit the Microsoft Student2Business programme to apply.
Check out other stories making the news, events and opportunities.
- Microsoft inaugurates $105 million state of the art Israel campus
- Microsoft releases Edge preview build for Linux, supports Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, openSUSE
- Five Microsoft fundamentals and eight role-based certifications discounted at $15
- Microsoft partners with Social Change Factory to launch skills initiative in Senegal
- Rwanda Coding Academy gets grant boost to develop world-class programmers
- Facebook, Creatives Garage support Kenya creative industry with new platform
- $8000, Microsoft announces safe@home hackathon winners
- Microsoft Surface Go 2 available in South Africa, retails R8,999
- Cutting-edge technology can drive Africa towards a food-secure future
- $72K, African App Launchpad Cup 2020 competition