African Library Project in partnership with Microsoft presents the Hack for Africa Challenge.
A hackathon event aimed at discovering solutions that address some of Africa’s pressing needs in literacy, health, and any other sector.
The hackathon event invites makers, innovators, educators, policy experts, and students from across the globe to participate.
Hack for Africa challenge submissions open from August 10 to 16. It is opened to persons 13 years and above. There is about $6420 in prizes to be won.
Visit the hackathon event page for event rules and details.
Check out other stories from the region.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence