African Library Project in partnership with Microsoft presents the Hack for Africa Challenge.
A hackathon event aimed at discovering solutions that address some of Africa’s pressing needs in literacy, health, and any other sector.
The hackathon event invites makers, innovators, educators, policy experts, and students from across the globe to participate.
Hack for Africa challenge submissions open from August 10 to 16. It is opened to persons 13 years and above. There is about $6420 in prizes to be won.
Visit the hackathon event page for event rules and details.
Check out other stories from the region.
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar
- LG Gram 2022 series laptops, ultra-light with excellent battery life
- Top 3 modern technologies that will be used in World Cup 2022
- Meet Ghana’s Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP)
- African Tech Tycoons you should be aware of
- Pitch AgriHack 2022, win US$45,000 in prizes
- TECNO Camon 19 series, price and device specifications
- Microsoft pledges agritech support in Africa to increase food security
- Top essential tools you need to grow your business
- Dell XPS 13 2022 laptop, thin, light, high premium performance