African Library Project in partnership with Microsoft presents the Hack for Africa Challenge.
A hackathon event aimed at discovering solutions that address some of Africa’s pressing needs in literacy, health, and any other sector.
The hackathon event invites makers, innovators, educators, policy experts, and students from across the globe to participate.
Hack for Africa challenge submissions open from August 10 to 16. It is opened to persons 13 years and above. There is about $6420 in prizes to be won.
Visit the hackathon event page for event rules and details.
Check out other stories from the region.
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to
- Can Zuku 5 Mbps internet enable learning?
- Hacks to improve your MacBook’s battery life