Microsoft invites leaders of organizations across the Middle East and Africa to join its Reimagine Tomorrow virtual summit to explore ways to adapt, reinvent and transform using technology. The virtual conference will take place on July 7 and 8 2020.
Noting these are unprecedented moments, the company is inviting leaders at all levels to what it calls, “explore the art of the possible“. Microsoft shares that “technology will be a key ally in
The event will feature session tracks in HR, CIO, CFO, CMO, Retail, Telecommunications, Financial Services Industry, Education, Energy, Mining and Manufacturing.
The event invitation form Microsoft reads;
This is your exclusive invite to join the Microsoft Re-imagine Tomorrow virtual summit, where we will explore the art of the possible for you and your business, and start to move forward, together!
Lillian Barnard, Managing Director, Microsoft South Africa will lead the keynote session. Peter DeBenedictis, CMO Microsoft MEA, Gavin Holme, Services Lead Microsoft South Africa and other Microsoft and Microsoft Partner executives will lead various sessions over the two days.
Visit the Reimagine Tomorrow Virtual Summit event page to register for free and participate.
Check out other stories making the headlines from the region.
- Microsoft appoints Salima Amira as Country Manager for Morocco
- Windows 11 leak shows the new Start menu
- Standard Bank partners with Microsoft to establish the African Digital Foundry
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies opens first Innovation and Digital Skills Centre in Mthatha, South Africa
- Xbox Bethesda Games Showcase: here is how to watch
- itel ABLE 1 laptop, full device specs and price
- Microsoft announces winners of the Imagine Cup Junior AI for Good Challenge 2021
- What’s next for Xbox? Here is what is new and coming in the future to Gaming at Microsoft
- Future Ni Digital skills program kicks off in Kariobangi
- Samsung Galaxy Book Go and Galaxy Book Go 5G specs, price, availability date