Microsoft invites leaders of organizations across the Middle East and Africa to join its Reimagine Tomorrow virtual summit to explore ways to adapt, reinvent and transform using technology. The virtual conference will take place on July 7 and 8 2020.
Noting these are unprecedented moments, the company is inviting leaders at all levels to what it calls, “explore the art of the possible“. Microsoft shares that “technology will be a key ally in
The event will feature session tracks in HR, CIO, CFO, CMO, Retail, Telecommunications, Financial Services Industry, Education, Energy, Mining and Manufacturing.
The event invitation form Microsoft reads;
This is your exclusive invite to join the Microsoft Re-imagine Tomorrow virtual summit, where we will explore the art of the possible for you and your business, and start to move forward, together!
Lillian Barnard, Managing Director, Microsoft South Africa will lead the keynote session. Peter DeBenedictis, CMO Microsoft MEA, Gavin Holme, Services Lead Microsoft South Africa and other Microsoft and Microsoft Partner executives will lead various sessions over the two days.
Visit the Reimagine Tomorrow Virtual Summit event page to register for free and participate.
Check out other stories making the headlines from the region.
- 1150 students participate in UmojaHack Africa 2021 ML hackathon
- Microsoft is inviting female software engineers in Nigeria and Ghana to participate in a SE skills workshop
- 60 students across Nigeria and Kenya participate in Microsoft Hackathon
- Zimbabwean company gets Microsoft OEM certification, produces Infinity laptop and desktop computers
- Nigerian tech startup develops online meeting solution
- 1.1M Africans acquire digital skills during COVID-19
- Kenya student team qualifies for Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox, price and specs
- 30 million learners participate in the free Microsoft digital skills initiative
- Accelerex to launch RexPay and RexRetail in Q2 of 2021