Five solutions have been selected as winners of the Microsoft sponsored Remote Resilience Online Hackathon.
The hackathon organized by BeMyApp sought to unearth new innovations in remote work during this Covid-19 pandemic era. Inviting ideas from individuals and organizations across the Middle East and Africa region.
Easy Gas, an IoT solution emerged winners of the hackathon. Winning the 4000 USD first place price. Their IoT solution monitors gas levels, detects leakages and connects owners to vendors for refills and fixes.
HR SAM Remote Interview Specialist and Wazabi projects tied in second and third place. Projects Speechio and Cubicle came in fourth and fifth place respectively.
Business Group Manager Microsoft Azure Middle East and Africa, Julien Bertin announced the winners of the hackathon virtually. “Congratulations to the winning team and all the hackathon participants,” Julien shares. He notes it was a very difficult selection for the judges.
Remote productivity is a huge challenge and opportunity for the world these days. Developers are essential to build the right solutions to cater to our new reality.
Thank you for contributing your energy and creativity to help a better work environment for developers. We are looking forward to seeing you
inour next event.
Find the full announcement and winners below.
To learn more about Microsoft’s developer activities in the region kindly visit https://www.cloudsociety.microsoft.com
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence