Join Dona Sarkar, Principal Advocate Microsoft Power Platform for a Microsoft webinar hosted by MEST Africa as part of MEST Africa Challenge 2020.
Dona will share on how businesses can use Microsoft’s LESS-CODE
Find event invitation below.
Do you have a small business or startup? Are you thinking about starting one? Do you wish the tech needed to run your business wasn’t so complicated? Join MEST Africa Challenge 2020 partner, Microsoft, to learn more about their step-by-step solution!
Come and hear about how a profitable e-commerce startup runs on #PowerPlatform: starting with attracting customers, then moving onto fulfilling customer orders and of course handling customer questions and feedback.
Date: Thursday 9 July 2020
Time: 4:00PM Accra | 5:00PM Lagos | 7:00PM Nairobi
Microsoft is the headline and platinum partner at this years MEST Africa Challenge competition. The company is powering the virtual competition with its technologies as part of the partnership.
Visit the event page and register for free to participate in the MEST and Microsoft Power Platform event.
At Build 2020, Microsoft launched the Power Africa community for developers in Africa. Learn how you can be a part of
- Windows 10 version 20H2, October 2020 feature update is now rolling out
- Grow and manage your online business with this amazing all-in-one software
- Uber to host Tech For Safety Summit 2020 on safety, technology, innovation in Africa
- TD Tech Experience Centre to host Microsoft technology envisioning sessions
- New head for Microsoft 4Afrika graduates and IT pros skills program
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies appoints new CEO of South Africa operations
- What is it like being a Microsoft software engineer in Africa? Find out amazing experiences, products they are building
- Amazon announces launch Of New CloudFront Edge Location in Kenya
- Huawei brings seamless, contactless payments to 20 African countries in new partnership with Mondia Pay
- New Safaricom app brings security, better UI, more user control