Join Dona Sarkar, Principal Advocate Microsoft Power Platform for a Microsoft webinar hosted by MEST Africa as part of MEST Africa Challenge 2020.
Dona will share on how businesses can use Microsoft’s LESS-CODE
Find event invitation below.
Do you have a small business or startup? Are you thinking about starting one? Do you wish the tech needed to run your business wasn’t so complicated? Join MEST Africa Challenge 2020 partner, Microsoft, to learn more about their step-by-step solution!
Come and hear about how a profitable e-commerce startup runs on #PowerPlatform: starting with attracting customers, then moving onto fulfilling customer orders and of course handling customer questions and feedback.
Date: Thursday 9 July 2020
Time: 4:00PM Accra | 5:00PM Lagos | 7:00PM Nairobi
Microsoft is the headline and platinum partner at this years MEST Africa Challenge competition. The company is powering the virtual competition with its technologies as part of the partnership.
Visit the event page and register for free to participate in the MEST and Microsoft Power Platform event.
At Build 2020, Microsoft launched the Power Africa community for developers in Africa. Learn how you can be a part of
- Microsoft welcomes realme to the Windows partner ecosystem
- realme Book Slim, notebook device specifications and price
- Infinity X50 laptop, device specs and price
- 130K users enrol in the Coding for Employment digital skills program
- Ola Williams takes over as new Microsoft Nigeria country manager
- African startups to win up to $1.5 million in Pitch AgriHack competition
- You can now play Microsoft Flight Simulator on an Xbox console
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners