Join Dona Sarkar, Principal Advocate Microsoft Power Platform for a Microsoft webinar hosted by MEST Africa as part of MEST Africa Challenge 2020.
Dona will share on how businesses can use Microsoft’s LESS-CODE
Find event invitation below.
Do you have a small business or startup? Are you thinking about starting one? Do you wish the tech needed to run your business wasn’t so complicated? Join MEST Africa Challenge 2020 partner, Microsoft, to learn more about their step-by-step solution!
Come and hear about how a profitable e-commerce startup runs on #PowerPlatform: starting with attracting customers, then moving onto fulfilling customer orders and of course handling customer questions and feedback.
Date: Thursday 9 July 2020
Time: 4:00PM Accra | 5:00PM Lagos | 7:00PM Nairobi
Microsoft is the headline and platinum partner at this years MEST Africa Challenge competition. The company is powering the virtual competition with its technologies as part of the partnership.
Visit the event page and register for free to participate in the MEST and Microsoft Power Platform event.
At Build 2020, Microsoft launched the Power Africa community for developers in Africa. Learn how you can be a part of
- Data Analyst, Microsoft Leap program cohort is launching in Lagos
- ASUS introduces new laptops at CES 2021 Be Ahead event
- TCL announces new 5G mobile, tablet, wearable devices at CES 2021 Experience More event
- World’s first Artificial Intelligence university welcomes first students
- A self-caring planting system controlled by AI, New Garden
- Nigeria FG, Microsoft to make Nigeria’s tech space most viable in Africa
- The “coolest” new computer device, meet Raspberry Pi-powered robotics kit, pi-top 
- Blue Prism brings enterprise-grade intelligent robotic process automation to Azure
- This computer vision innovation will make it easy to make M-PESA business payments
- Tech4Dev, Microsoft empower women in Nigeria with tech skills