Join Dona Sarkar, Principal Advocate Microsoft Power Platform for a Microsoft webinar hosted by MEST Africa as part of MEST Africa Challenge 2020.
Dona will share on how businesses can use Microsoft’s LESS-CODE
Find event invitation below.
Do you have a small business or startup? Are you thinking about starting one? Do you wish the tech needed to run your business wasn’t so complicated? Join MEST Africa Challenge 2020 partner, Microsoft, to learn more about their step-by-step solution!
Come and hear about how a profitable e-commerce startup runs on #PowerPlatform: starting with attracting customers, then moving onto fulfilling customer orders and of course handling customer questions and feedback.
Date: Thursday 9 July 2020
Time: 4:00PM Accra | 5:00PM Lagos | 7:00PM Nairobi
Microsoft is the headline and platinum partner at this years MEST Africa Challenge competition. The company is powering the virtual competition with its technologies as part of the partnership.
Visit the event page and register for free to participate in the MEST and Microsoft Power Platform event.
At Build 2020, Microsoft launched the Power Africa community for developers in Africa. Learn how you can be a part of
- BookFun 11, Intel and GEEKOM launch professional gaming laptop
- New Infinix INBOOK X2 laptop launches with ultra-thin body
- Microsoft is set to acquire Activision Blizzard at $68.7 billion and become the world’s third-largest gaming company
- TravelMate B3 and TravelMate Spin B3, Acer announces new Windows 11 laptops for education
- Turn your mobile phone into a fully automated cameraman with Blink Focos
- Doogee V20, date de lancement et prix révélés
- Doogee V20’s launch date and price finally revealed
- TCL BOOK 14 Go, TCL introduces $349 laptop
- Dell XPS 13 Plus (9320) laptop, full device specification and price
- Targus announces EcoSmart backpack with built-in Apple ‘Find My’ technology