Join Dona Sarkar, Principal Advocate Microsoft Power Platform for a Microsoft webinar hosted by MEST Africa as part of MEST Africa Challenge 2020.
Dona will share on how businesses can use Microsoft’s LESS-CODE
Find event invitation below.
Do you have a small business or startup? Are you thinking about starting one? Do you wish the tech needed to run your business wasn’t so complicated? Join MEST Africa Challenge 2020 partner, Microsoft, to learn more about their step-by-step solution!
Come and hear about how a profitable e-commerce startup runs on #PowerPlatform: starting with attracting customers, then moving onto fulfilling customer orders and of course handling customer questions and feedback.
Date: Thursday 9 July 2020
Time: 4:00PM Accra | 5:00PM Lagos | 7:00PM Nairobi
Microsoft is the headline and platinum partner at this years MEST Africa Challenge competition. The company is powering the virtual competition with its technologies as part of the partnership.
Visit the event page and register for free to participate in the MEST and Microsoft Power Platform event.
At Build 2020, Microsoft launched the Power Africa community for developers in Africa. Learn how you can be a part of
- A big decision: switching from Playstation to Xbox
- 5 ways you can make money with technology
- Here are tips on how to become a successful content creator in 2023
- Microsoft launches student hackathon, targets solutions for the health sector
- 3 things web designers can learn from the gambling industry
- Microsoft, OCP Africa to improve farmer productivity with digital agriculture platform
- Usage Tips: How Does Technology Affect Your Health?
- The top 10 biggest events in AI in the month of March
- Microsoft launches technical skill-enhancement program for university lecturers.
- Students from Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa qualify for the 2023 Microsoft Imagine Cup world finals