BeMyApp and Microsoft present an online hackathon centered around remote work. Dubbed the Remote Resilience Online Hackathon. The competition let’s you showcase your remote work idea using Microsoft technology.
The competition invites startups, individuals and teams with ideas around and not limited to Remote Collaboration & Productivity, Remote Secure Access Management, Remote Rapid Business Process & Customer Relationship Management and Remote Distributed Team Programming to apply.
Registration and submission of ideas starts from 14th May to 23rd June. On the 29th of June 2020, five winners will then be announced. There is no limit in the number of ideas you can submit. But you can only have one registration per innovation, project or idea.
Additionally, Microsoft will also host a webinar on May 28th. To announce resources and give insights on technologies that can help you build your prototypes.
The hackathon event is organized by BeMyApp and sponsored by Microsoft.
Checkout other breaking news and opportunities from the Region.
- How can learners and facilitators ensure a safe digital learning environment?
- MEST, Microsoft present Power Platform for Fame and Fortune online event
- Microsoft announces Reimagine Tomorrow virtual summit, invites MEA industry leaders
- Microsoft announces winners of Remote Resilience Online Hackathon
- Cloud computing can help SMEs beat global supply disruption – Microsoft