Microsoft’s Director of Operations and Marketing for the Middle East and Africa, Jaime Galviz, is taking up a new role in the company. He is now going to head the company’s operations in Colombia.
Starting July 1st Jamie will steer affairs as General Manager for Microsoft in Colombia.
“It is a pleasure and honor to be back home and join our talented team in Colombia. To continue Microsoft’s mission to empower organizations and individuals to achieve more.
Our country has enormous potential and at this critical moment, our work in partnership with our partners, government, educational entities and the private sector is even more important to drive and sustain digital transformation in our key industries, foster our great local talent and strengthen Microsoft’s commitment to environmental sustainability.”
He spent about eight year in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region in various roles. First serving as the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Marketing Officer for Microsoft Gulf. Then moving on to become the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Marketing Officer for the MEA region.
Check out other posts from the region.
- How can learners and facilitators ensure a safe digital learning environment?
- MEST, Microsoft present Power Platform for Fame and Fortune online event
- Microsoft announces Reimagine Tomorrow virtual summit, invites MEA industry leaders
- Microsoft announces winners of Remote Resilience Online Hackathon
- Cloud computing can help SMEs beat global supply disruption – Microsoft
- Amazon to host AWS Summit for Africa region
- Microsoft 4Afrika rebrands AppFactory initiative to SkillsLab
- UNICEF, Microsoft launch Learning Passport in Jordan
- Udacity, Microsoft announce Machine Learning Scholarship Program
- Facebook gives parents control over children’s online activity with Messenger Kids app