Microsoft’s Director of Operations and Marketing for the Middle East and Africa, Jaime Galviz, is taking up a new role in the company. He is now going to head the company’s operations in Colombia.
Starting July 1st Jamie will steer affairs as General Manager for Microsoft in Colombia.
“It is a pleasure and honor to be back home and join our talented team in Colombia. To continue Microsoft’s mission to empower organizations and individuals to achieve more.
Our country has enormous potential and at this critical moment, our work in partnership with our partners, government, educational entities and the private sector is even more important to drive and sustain digital transformation in our key industries, foster our great local talent and strengthen Microsoft’s commitment to environmental sustainability.”
He spent about eight year in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region in various roles. First serving as the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Marketing Officer for Microsoft Gulf. Then moving on to become the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Marketing Officer for the MEA region.
Check out other posts from the region.
- Microsoft launches student hackathon, targets solutions for the health sector
- 3 things web designers can learn from the gambling industry
- Microsoft, OCP Africa to improve farmer productivity with digital agriculture platform
- Usage Tips: How Does Technology Affect Your Health?
- The top 10 biggest events in AI in the month of March
- Microsoft launches technical skill-enhancement program for university lecturers.
- Students from Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa qualify for the 2023 Microsoft Imagine Cup world finals
- TECNO MegaBook S1 2023, device specifications and price
- Microsoft and OpenAI: A Winning Combination for AI Era?
- Everyone thinks Microsoft + OpenAI will beat Google in the AI Battle, will that happen?