Microsoft Build 2020 will be taking a totally different format this year. Completely digital and free, the developer-focused event will be hosted in a non-stop 48-hour interactive experience unlike in previous years. Microsoft Build 2020 will take place from
Microsoft notes registration of the event is free. To get access to the full interactive content you’ll need to register. Event attendees can customize 48 hours of continuous content to get their digital event experience.
The world today is conforming to the new norm of social distancing, work from home and masks to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus. Covid-19 pandemic has affected many global events. Events are either being cancelled, rescheduled or held virtually. Making the highly anticipated Microsoft Build event attended by thousands of people worldwide a digital-only event.
The event will still have the main keynote delivered by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. Other key segments include a Scott Hanselman led “every developer is welcome” session. Covering modern developer toolkit with GitHub, Visual Studio, Windows, etc. Scott Guthrie and Julia White will bring updates on the latest cloud innovation and how to build cloud solutions with Microsoft Azure.
Here is what you can experience from the Microsoft Build digital event.
- What to expect: Access to live sessions with engineers, Q&A, support from technical experts, interviews from the Build Live desk, and much more.
- Community connections: Engage with your peers and experts through panels, virtual meetups, and 1:1 meetings to get your questions answered.
- Share your topics: Tell us what you’re interested in learning about when you register, and you might see it in the 48-hour show.
Visit the event page to get more details and register to participate.
Like previous Microsoft Build events we will bring you the keynote livestream and updates.
- New Safaricom app brings security, better UI, more user control
- Facebook to open first Africa engineering office in Lagos, Nigeria
- U.S. State Department announces the U.S. – Africa Tech Challenge
- Surface Duo review roundup, this is what all your favourite YouTubers are saying
- Dimension Data Group consolidates, rebrands subsidiaries in the Middle East and Africa
- GitHub hosts first event for developers in Africa
- Microsoft is confirming the design and $299 price of its latest console, Xbox Series S
- Microsoft introduces StartDevChange event for beginners in tech
- Kenyan graduates, interns to receive Microsoft training and certification
- Microsoft is recruiting graduates to its Student2Business Programme, Apply!