Microsoft Build 2020 will be taking a totally different format this year. Completely digital and free, the developer-focused event will be hosted in a non-stop 48-hour interactive experience unlike in previous years. Microsoft Build 2020 will take place from
Microsoft notes registration of the event is free. To get access to the full interactive content you’ll need to register. Event attendees can customize 48 hours of continuous content to get their digital event experience.
The world today is conforming to the new norm of social distancing, work from home and masks to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus. Covid-19 pandemic has affected many global events. Events are either being cancelled, rescheduled or held virtually. Making the highly anticipated Microsoft Build event attended by thousands of people worldwide a digital-only event.
The event will still have the main keynote delivered by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. Other key segments include a Scott Hanselman led “every developer is welcome” session. Covering modern developer toolkit with GitHub, Visual Studio, Windows, etc. Scott Guthrie and Julia White will bring updates on the latest cloud innovation and how to build cloud solutions with Microsoft Azure.
Here is what you can experience from the Microsoft Build digital event.
- What to expect: Access to live sessions with engineers, Q&A, support from technical experts, interviews from the Build Live desk, and much more.
- Community connections: Engage with your peers and experts through panels, virtual meetups, and 1:1 meetings to get your questions answered.
- Share your topics: Tell us what you’re interested in learning about when you register, and you might see it in the 48-hour show.
Visit the event page to get more details and register to participate.
Like previous Microsoft Build events we will bring you the keynote livestream and updates.
- Unleashed, Watch Apple Event – October 18
- GITEX Global 2021, Microsoft showcases next-generation smart city solutions
- Azure availability zones now available in South Africa
- TECNO to deploy Android 12 on HiOS 8.5 for CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X
- 15 startups selected for the first cohort of the Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator program
- 400k South Africans participate in Microsoft skills initiative
- Nedbank launches low bandwidth DigiSkills training platform in partnership with Microsoft
- Unboxing, First Impression and Review of the Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio
- itel Spirit 1 laptop, full device specs and price
- How to watch today’s Google for Africa event live stream