Microsoft wants high school girls around the world to develop their understanding of Artificial Intelligence. To achieve this, the company is introducing the DigiGirlz AI Class in partnership with Avanade and Accenture.
The program gives girls access to a collection of tutorials, games and technological resources. Designed in a way that it equips them with the skills and knowledge to apply the technology in real life.
Participants of the program will be treated to workshops led by industry experts. They will also receive help from mentors at Microsoft, Avanade and Accenture to develop their own projects.
Dubbed “Alice envisions the future“, it promotes endless curiosity and determination. Microsoft aims DigiGirlz AI Class will help “close the gap in STEM fields”. By “giving girls the right tools to discover the possibilities that await them“.
All high school girls worldwide can participate in the program. You don’t need any coding experience to begin.
The various workshops include Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep
- Microsoft appoints Salima Amira as Country Manager for Morocco
- Windows 11 leak shows the new Start menu
- Standard Bank partners with Microsoft to establish the African Digital Foundry
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies opens first Innovation and Digital Skills Centre in Mthatha, South Africa
- Xbox Bethesda Games Showcase: here is how to watch
- itel ABLE 1 laptop, full device specs and price
- Microsoft announces winners of the Imagine Cup Junior AI for Good Challenge 2021
- What’s next for Xbox? Here is what is new and coming in the future to Gaming at Microsoft
- Future Ni Digital skills program kicks off in Kariobangi
- Samsung Galaxy Book Go and Galaxy Book Go 5G specs, price, availability date