Microsoft wants high school girls around the world to develop their understanding of Artificial Intelligence. To achieve this, the company is introducing the DigiGirlz AI Class in partnership with Avanade and Accenture.
The program gives girls access to a collection of tutorials, games and technological resources. Designed in a way that it equips them with the skills and knowledge to apply the technology in real life.
Participants of the program will be treated to workshops led by industry experts. They will also receive help from mentors at Microsoft, Avanade and Accenture to develop their own projects.
Dubbed “Alice envisions the future“, it promotes endless curiosity and determination. Microsoft aims DigiGirlz AI Class will help “close the gap in STEM fields”. By “giving girls the right tools to discover the possibilities that await them“.
All high school girls worldwide can participate in the program. You don’t need any coding experience to begin.
The various workshops include Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep
- $72K, African App Launchpad Cup 2020 competition
- Software engineer recruitment process at the Microsoft Africa Development center
- Jack Dorsey to Keynote at Africa Fintech Summit 2020
- Acer brings Porsche Design and performance to Book RS laptop
- Windows 10 version 20H2, October 2020 feature update is now rolling out
- Grow and manage your online business with this amazing all-in-one software
- Uber to host Tech For Safety Summit 2020 on safety, technology, innovation in Africa
- TD Tech Experience Centre to host Microsoft technology envisioning sessions
- New head for Microsoft 4Afrika graduates and IT pros skills program
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies appoints new CEO of South Africa operations