Here are the available Microsoft 4Afrika internship positions across Africa. Find internship roles in, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Botswana.
Microsoft 4Afrika‘s internship initiative provides real employment opportunities to talented young professionals in Sales, Marketing and IT Technical Support tracks. A response to demand from its software distribution and development partners across Africa and the Middle East.
Do you live in any of the mentioned countries? Get to be a Technical Support, Sales or Marketing intern. Microsoft’s Intern4Afrika initiative will offer you a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization. Learn and work at the same time.
You will get the opportunity to work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner organization on real projects. Get to collaborate and learn from your colleagues.
“You can also get to be hired by the firm depending on your performance and if you are interested in being hired after the internship program” a participant shared.
“After 6 months, the session came to an end and I was lucky enough to be retained by the company” Elizabeth Chege shares.
For Edwin it was an amazing opportunity that leads to great things. Read to Find out more.
Kindly click on links below to apply on the Microsoft 4Afrika Interns4Afrika FUZU page. Read the position requirements and sign up and fill away. All the best.
We will appreciate if you will share this with your network of friends or anyone who might need this. Thank you.
Microsoft Internship positions in Africa
All the best to you as you apply. If you do get in, come back and share the experience with us? Also kindly report any broken links so we can fix them. We will be updating this list when new positions are available. So bookmark the page and check back. Subscribe to recieve latest opportunities as well. Thank you.
- Win $4000 in the Remote Resilience online hackathon
- Free Microsoft Azure courseware to upskill during COVID-19
- Seamlessly create and join professional events with LinkedIn events
- Jaime Galviz, Microsoft Middle East and Africa, Director of Operations and Marketing appointed General Manager in Colombia
- The role of cloud-based Human Capital Management in the new world of work
- JKUAT’s Team ‘Knights’ makes it to top six in Microsoft imagine cup, win 16,000 USD
- Build 2020: Microsoft launches Power Africa Tech Community
- Watch Microsoft Build 2020 Vision Keynote and Imagine Cup World Championship live #MSBuild
- Andela, Microsoft launch ALCwithMicrosoft Azure Training Program
- Microsoft Build 2020: focus on Africa – local developer community and road to power Africa