UPDATE: Watch the Microsoft Power Platform Online Conference 2020
Microsoft will be hosting an online conference for its power platform on March 20th. The event will feature nine hours of live training and tutorial sessions. Led by Power Platform Senior Platform Evangelist Jon Levesque, Microsoft MVP’s and other trainers.
Formerly known as the Flow Conference, the event will bring you insights into Microsoft’s power automation tools. That’s power BI, Power apps, power automate and Power Virtual Agents. The sessions will cover subjects from beginner to advance levels.
The day will consist of 18, 30 minute sessions covering every tool in the platform. From beginner all the way to advanced content. No matter what your skill set is, you will be able to get valuable insights and new skills to help take your Flow game to the next level.
The invitation reads, “join us for a fun day of laughs and learning, right from the comfort of your own living room or office!”
Click to register and plan to participate in the 2020 Power Platform online conference.
Check out last years Microsoft Flow Online Conference below on what to expect.
Microsoft is planning a Power Platform Tour in Ghana, Kenya, etc. sometime in April this year. We will bring you updates on this. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the details when they are released.
Follow the event conversation online using the hashtag #LessCodeMorePower or #PPOC2020.
Check out latest news from MCGH.
- 1150 students participate in UmojaHack Africa 2021 ML hackathon
- Microsoft is inviting female software engineers in Nigeria and Ghana to participate in a SE skills workshop
- 60 students across Nigeria and Kenya participate in Microsoft Hackathon
- Zimbabwean company gets Microsoft OEM certification, produces Infinity laptop and desktop computers
- Nigerian tech startup develops online meeting solution
- 1.1M Africans acquire digital skills during COVID-19
- Kenya student team qualifies for Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox, price and specs
- 30 million learners participate in the free Microsoft digital skills initiative
- Accelerex to launch RexPay and RexRetail in Q2 of 2021