UPDATE: Watch the Microsoft Power Platform Online Conference 2020
Microsoft will be hosting an online conference for its power platform on March 20th. The event will feature nine hours of live training and tutorial sessions. Led by Power Platform Senior Platform Evangelist Jon Levesque, Microsoft MVP’s and other trainers.
Formerly known as the Flow Conference, the event will bring you insights into Microsoft’s power automation tools. That’s power BI, Power apps, power automate and Power Virtual Agents. The sessions will cover subjects from beginner to advance levels.
The day will consist of 18, 30 minute sessions covering every tool in the platform. From beginner all the way to advanced content. No matter what your skill set is, you will be able to get valuable insights and new skills to help take your Flow game to the next level.
The invitation reads, “join us for a fun day of laughs and learning, right from the comfort of your own living room or office!”
Click to register and plan to participate in the 2020 Power Platform online conference.
Check out last years Microsoft Flow Online Conference below on what to expect.
Microsoft is planning a Power Platform Tour in Ghana, Kenya, etc. sometime in April this year. We will bring you updates on this. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the details when they are released.
Follow the event conversation online using the hashtag #LessCodeMorePower or #PPOC2020.
Check out latest news from MCGH.
- Microsoft announces USD 2 million investment for smallholder farmers in South Africa
- Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked August 2020 livestream
- African Library Project, Microsoft present Hack for Africa Challenge
- Central University of Technology introduces Artificial Intelligence university programme in partnership with Microsoft, Free State Government, Gijima
- Project RemD wins Microsoft Game of Learners virtual hackathon
- Microsoft announces new Africa Research Institute to improve productivity in work, health, society
- Microsoft Africa Development Center software engineers celebrate one year of working for the company
- Benefits of using Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Genesys partners with Microsoft to help enterprise contact centres improve employee and customer experiences
- Prepostseo announces Microsoft add-on after a successful launch of its chrome extension