The new Microsoft Israel campus is set to officially launch this year. [Update: Microsoft inaugurates $105 million state of the art Israel campus]The campus will be located in Herzliya, north of Tel Aviv and occupy about ten acres.
The company made this announcement noting key investments in the Israeli market. The investments include the launch of a new Microsoft cloud datacenter region in Israel in 2021. Microsoft says these investments reinforce its continuous commitment to the Israeli market.
The new Microsoft Israel campus is a modern workplace with a futuristic outlook. The buildings from renditions are eco friendly and has an open garden on every floor. Check out images below.
Images of New Microsoft Israel Campus
Microsoft Israel General Manager, Ronit Atad had this to say about the investment in the country.
“Microsoft has made a strategic decision to invest in the Israeli market. This investment marks an extremely important milestone in the company’s engagement with the startup nation, as we recently marked the 30th anniversary of our presence in the country.
Public sector entities, enterprise companies and developers will have access to scalable, highly available, and resilient cloud services to accelerate their digital transformation journeys.
This will help them better engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations, and transform products and services from the new cloud region in Israel.
Microsoft Israel is partnering with those organizations to ensure their success on their digital transformation journey.”
In 1989 Microsoft opened its first branch in Israel. Thirty years on it operates a business branch, Research and development center, Venture Capital Fund and Microsoft Reactor.
- Unleashed, Watch Apple Event – October 18
- GITEX Global 2021, Microsoft showcases next-generation smart city solutions
- Azure availability zones now available in South Africa
- TECNO to deploy Android 12 on HiOS 8.5 for CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X
- 15 startups selected for the first cohort of the Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator program
- 400k South Africans participate in Microsoft skills initiative
- Nedbank launches low bandwidth DigiSkills training platform in partnership with Microsoft
- Unboxing, First Impression and Review of the Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio
- itel Spirit 1 laptop, full device specs and price