The new Microsoft Israel campus is set to officially launch this year. The campus will be located in Herzliya, north of Tel Aviv and occupy about ten acres. The company made this announcement noting key investments in the Israeli market. The investments include the launch of a new cloud datacenter region in Israel. Microsoft says these investments reinforces its continuous commitment to the Israeli market.
The new Microsoft Israel campus is a modern workplace with a futuristic outlook. The buildings from renditions are eco friendly and has an open garden on every floor. Check out images below.
Images of New Microsoft Israel Campus
Microsoft Israel General Manager, Ronit Atad had this to say about the investment in the country.
“Microsoft has made a strategic decision to invest in the Israeli market. This investment marks an extremely important milestone in the company’s engagement with the startup nation, as we recently marked the 30th anniversary of our presence in the country.
Public sector entities, enterprise companies and developers will have access to scalable, highly available, and resilient cloud services to accelerate their digital transformation journeys.
This will help them better engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations, and transform products and services from the new cloud region in Israel.
Microsoft Israel is partnering with those organizations to ensure their success on their digital transformation journey.”
In 1989 Microsoft opened its first branch in Israel. Thirty years on it operates a business branch, Research and development center, Venture Capital Fund and Microsoft Reactor.
- Amazon to host AWS Summit for Africa region
- Microsoft 4Afrika rebrands AppFactory initiative to SkillsLab
- UNICEF, Microsoft launch Learning Passport in Jordan
- Udacity, Microsoft announce Machine Learning Scholarship Program
- Facebook gives parents control over children’s online activity with Messenger Kids app
- Microsoft Internship positions across Africa
- Win $4000 in the Remote Resilience online hackathon
- Free Microsoft Azure courseware to upskill during COVID-19
- Seamlessly create and join professional events with LinkedIn events