Microsoft is helping the United Arab Emirates(UAE) government achieve its vision of becoming a leader in AI. By partnering with its National Program for Artificial Intelligence to launch the AI Challenge Program initiative.
The AI Challenge Program is to accelerate the adoption of AI technology in the country. The UAE government led by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, sees AI as a pillar of its future strategies. Using artificial intelligence(AI) to shape the country’s development for the next fifty years. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed calls AI the “catalyst for the growth of global markets and new economic sectors“.
Microsoft will be supporting government organizations in leveraging AI technologies to address real life business challenges. While building strong local Emirati AI talents, shares Sayed Hashish, Microsoft UAE General Manager.
The Microsoft general manager signed the partnership with UAE Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence, Omar bin Sultan Al Olama, at an AI expert retreat in Dubai.
- Jaime Galviz, Microsoft Middle East and Africa, Director of Operations and Marketing appointed General Manager in Colombia
- Microsoft Reactor Program comes to Abu Dhabi, welcomes 17 new startups
- AI Challenge Program to accelerate the adoption of AI technologies in the UAE
- 2019: Microsoft in Africa and the Middle East, year in pictures
- 20 Technology Ambassadors graduate from the Microsoft Teacher Internship Program
- Red Hat OpenShift is coming to Microsoft Middle East and Africa Datacenters
- Abu Dhabi Digital Authority to use Microsoft solutions in accelerating Smart Citizen Experience
- Surface Hub 2S is now available to UAE market
- Ajman Digital Government, Microsoft sign MoU to accelerate digital transformation in the Emirate of Ajman