Microsoft is helping the United Arab Emirates(UAE) government achieve its vision of becoming a leader in AI. By partnering with its National Program for Artificial Intelligence to launch the AI Challenge Program initiative.
The AI Challenge Program is to accelerate the adoption of AI technology in the country. The UAE government led by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, sees AI as a pillar of its future strategies. Using artificial intelligence(AI) to shape the country’s development for the next fifty years. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed calls AI the “catalyst for the growth of global markets and new economic sectors“.
Microsoft will be supporting government organizations in leveraging AI technologies to address real life business challenges. While building strong local Emirati AI talents, shares Sayed Hashish, Microsoft UAE General Manager.
The Microsoft general manager signed the partnership with UAE Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence, Omar bin Sultan Al Olama, at an AI expert retreat in Dubai.
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar
- Qatar University students win 2022 Microsoft Imagine Cup Qatar competition
- Microsoft Surface Pro 8 and Surface Laptop Studio now available in the UAE
- ETIHAD to achieve net-zero sustainability goals with Microsoft tech
- Microsoft, Texas A&M University Qatar to educate engineers with future-ready skills
- GITEX Global 2021, Microsoft showcases next-generation smart city solutions
- Microsoft lights up Burj Khalifa to welcome Windows 11
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Microsoft to recruit 15 startups in the GrowthX Accelerator program, applications open!