Here are the available Microsoft Interns4Afrika positions across the Middle East and Africa. Find Microsoft Dynamics 365 internship roles in, Cape Verde, South Africa, Pakistan, Algeria, Angola, Senegal, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Botswana, Cote D’Ivoire, Morocco and Nigeria.
Microsoft 4Afrika‘s internship initiative provides real employment opportunities to talented young professionals in Sales, Marketing and IT Technical Support tracks. A response to demand from its software distribution and development partners across Africa and the Middle East.
Do you live in any of the mentioned countries? Get to be a Technical Support, Sales or Marketing intern. Microsoft’s Intern4Afrika initiative will offer you a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization. Learn and work at the same time.
You will get the opportunity to work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner organization on real projects. Get to collaborate and learn from your colleagues.
“You can also get to be hired by the firm depending on your performance and if you are interested in being hired after the internship program” a participant shared.
“After 6 months, the session came to an end and I was lucky enough to be retained by the company” Elizabeth Chege shares.
For Edwin it was an amazing opportunity that leads to great things. Read to Find out more.
Kindly click on links below to apply on the Microsoft 4Afrika Interns4Afrika FUZU page. Read the position requirements and sign up and fill away. All the best.
We will appreciate if you will share this with your network of friends or anyone who might need this. Thank you.
Click to apply for Microsoft Africa Middle East Internship
Dynamics 365 Marketing internship in Nairobi, (Strong interest in Agriculture)
Dynamics 365 Sales internship in Nairobi, (Strong interest in Agriculture)
All the best to you as you apply. If you do get in, come back and share the experience with us? Also kindly report any broken links so we can fix them. We will be updating this list when new positions are available. So bookmark the page and check back. Subscribe to recieve latest opportunities as well. Thank you.
- Opera launches chat service ‘Hype’ in Kenya
- CSPs must transform to provide customers with a more seamless digital experience
- How technology could promote growth in 5 African countries
- Microsoft hires 200 software engineers to work in Kenya ADC
- Microsoft Global Skills Initiative formally launches in Kenya
- Stanbic, Microsoft initiative to put 2K Kenya youth in jobs by the end of 2021
- Microsoft addresses confusion over ‘Azure’ pronunciation
- Here is what you should know about Microsoft Ignite 2021 March digital event
- Microsoft to mark Black History Month with series of initiatives across Xbox and Windows