Kendi Ntwiga – Nderitu is new Microsoft Country Manager for Kenya.
Microsoft announces the appoint of Kendi Ntwiga – Nderitu as head of its operations in Kenya. Kendi, is tasked with developing and maintaining effective relationships across Microsoft’s subsidiaries, regional sales and marketing departments. As Microsoft Country Manager she will also have to increase Microsoft’s share of voice in the country.
“I am excited to join Microsoft at a time when digitization is seen as a key driver of progress and transformation in Africa. Kendi Ntwiga notes on her appointment. Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and organisation on the planet to achieve more and I feel privileged to be the custodian of that mission in Kenya,” she continues.
Kendi is an IT business leader with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. The founder of She Goes Tech. Former General Manager of the East, West and Central Africa cluster for Check Point Software. She has also led and implemented business strategies across sub-Saharan Africa in roles at Oracle, HP and Intel.
“We are extremely excited to have Kendi join our dynamic team“. Shares Ibrahim Youssry, Microsoft Regional General Manager Middle East & Africa Multi-Cluster Country, welcoming Kendi. Ibrahim says “we are confident her extensive experience will go a long way in contributing to our overall mission. Of helping the continent on its digital transformation journey, while also driving greater diversity and inclusion across STEM fields.
Don't forget you can still participate in the Microsoft Middle East and Africa Cloud Society contest. And Win a return air ticket to Cape Town, South Africa.
- Unleashed, Watch Apple Event – October 18
- GITEX Global 2021, Microsoft showcases next-generation smart city solutions
- Azure availability zones now available in South Africa
- TECNO to deploy Android 12 on HiOS 8.5 for CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X
- 15 startups selected for the first cohort of the Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator program
- 400k South Africans participate in Microsoft skills initiative
- Nedbank launches low bandwidth DigiSkills training platform in partnership with Microsoft
- Unboxing, First Impression and Review of the Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio
- itel Spirit 1 laptop, full device specs and price