Twenty technology ambassadors have graduated from the second cohort of the Microsoft Teacher Internship Program in the United Arab Emirates. The program organized in partnership with the UAE education ministry encourages the use of technology in the learning and teaching process. Enabling teachers to become technology ambassadors of tomorrow. Who intend empower students to create the world of tomorrow.
Through the internship program teachers learn how to use Microsoft technologies to deliver lessons in the classroom. As well as empower students with twenty first century skills.
Microsoft Regional Education Director, Ahmed Ameen Ashour, shares this about the program graduates.
Honored to announce today 20 new graduates from our Microsoft Teacher Internship program. Those teachers worked hard for 12 month learning about the best use of technology into teaching and learning. They will now be a lighthouse impacting all other teachers across the UAE. Congratulations
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar
- Qatar University students win 2022 Microsoft Imagine Cup Qatar competition
- Microsoft Surface Pro 8 and Surface Laptop Studio now available in the UAE
- ETIHAD to achieve net-zero sustainability goals with Microsoft tech
- Microsoft, Texas A&M University Qatar to educate engineers with future-ready skills
- GITEX Global 2021, Microsoft showcases next-generation smart city solutions
- Microsoft lights up Burj Khalifa to welcome Windows 11
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program