Red Hat’s OpenShift will soon be live in Microsoft’s Azure datacenters located in the Africa and Middle East region. Azure customers will be able to use the container platform as a cloud service to deliver enterprise-grade hybrid cloud solutions.
Riedwaan Bassadien, Microsoft Senior Cloud Data and AI Specialist made the announcement. Speaking to developers at the Open Cloud Summit held in Johannesburg and hosted by Microsoft and Linux. He noted Openshift on Azure will be live in the South Africa datacenter.
- Microsoft brings official store to Jumia Nigeria online mall
- Join the Global AI Bootcamp meetups in Nigeria
- Learn about Artificial Intelligence, join the Global AI Bootcamp meetups in Ghana
- Microsoft opens application for 2nd cohort of LEAP Engineering Acceleration Program in Nigeria, Apply!
- Microsoft experiences month on month double digit growth in Africa Datacenter