Red Hat’s OpenShift will soon be live in Microsoft’s Azure datacenters located in the Africa and Middle East region. Azure customers will be able to use the container platform as a cloud service to deliver enterprise-grade hybrid cloud solutions.
Riedwaan Bassadien, Microsoft Senior Cloud Data and AI Specialist made the announcement. Speaking to developers at the Open Cloud Summit held in Johannesburg and hosted by Microsoft and Linux. He noted Openshift on Azure will be live in the South Africa datacenter.
- ASUS introduces new laptops at CES 2021 Be Ahead event
- TCL announces new 5G mobile, tablet, wearable devices at CES 2021 Experience More event
- World’s first Artificial Intelligence university welcomes first students
- A self-caring planting system controlled by AI, New Garden
- Nigeria FG, Microsoft to make Nigeria’s tech space most viable in Africa