Red Hat’s OpenShift will soon be live in Microsoft’s Azure datacenters located in the Africa and Middle East region. Azure customers will be able to use the container platform as a cloud service to deliver enterprise-grade hybrid cloud solutions.
Riedwaan Bassadien, Microsoft Senior Cloud Data and AI Specialist made the announcement. Speaking to developers at the Open Cloud Summit held in Johannesburg and hosted by Microsoft and Linux. He noted Openshift on Azure will be live in the South Africa datacenter.
- Here is everything HUAWEI announced at the P40 series online global launch event
- This is the easiest way to send money from your PayPal account to your M-PESA wallet
- Windows 10 devices finally hit 1 billion target
- Microsoft announces Surface Business Group Director MEA, Mirna Arif, as new Country Manager in Egypt
- Examining forex as an alternative to cryptocurrency investment