Red Hat’s OpenShift will soon be live in Microsoft’s Azure datacenters located in the Africa and Middle East region. Azure customers will be able to use the container platform as a cloud service to deliver enterprise-grade hybrid cloud solutions.
Riedwaan Bassadien, Microsoft Senior Cloud Data and AI Specialist made the announcement. Speaking to developers at the Open Cloud Summit held in Johannesburg and hosted by Microsoft and Linux. He noted Openshift on Azure will be live in the South Africa datacenter.
- Futuristic Microsoft Israel campus set to launch this year
- Microsoft to launch Israel datacenter region in 2021
- Africa Tech Summit Kigali: AI in Africa and scaling startups, Microsoft
- DynExcAfrica, Microsoft bring digital skills to girls in northern Cote d’Ivoire
- Microsoft Reactor Program comes to Abu Dhabi, welcomes 17 new startups