Microsoft’s open-source team is organizing an Open Cloud Summit in Johannesburg. Powered by Microsoft Azure, the summit will showcase some of the most innovative open source technologies in the cloud.
The 1-day event will include a deep dive into the most trending and innovative open platforms in the cloud. There will be breakout sessions and workshops led by experts and practitioners in the open-source field.
The Summit will take place on 28 November 2019 at the Fox Junction event center, Johannesburg. Find the event announcement below. Kindly visit the event page to register and participate.
This year, we are excited to host Open Cloud Summit in Johannesburg for the first time. Powered globally by Microsoft Azure with guest speakers from leading projects such as GitHub, SUSE, Kubernetes, Spark, OpenShift, PostgreSQL and RedisLabs.
You can also check out the Middle East and Africa virtual event held earlier this year on demand. Hear Adir Ron, Open Source Lead, Middle East & Africa, Microsoft share on the company’s open-source strategy.
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?