Microsoft’s open source team is organizing an Open Cloud Summit in Johannesburg. Powered by Microsoft Azure, the summit will showcase some of the most innovative open source technologies in the cloud.
The 1 day event will include a deep dive into the most trending and innovative open platforms in the cloud. There will be breakout sessions and workshops lead by experts and practitioners in the open source field.
The Summit will take place 28 November 2019 at the Fox Junction event center, Johannesburg. Find event announcement below. Kindly visit event page to register and participate.
This year, we are excited to host Open Cloud Summit in Johannesburg for the first time. Powered globally by Microsoft Azure with guest speakers from leading projects such as GitHub, SUSE, Kubernetes, Spark, OpenShift, PostgreSQL and RedisLabs.
You can also check out the Middle East and Africa virtual event held earlier this year on demand. Hear Adir Ron, Open Source Lead, Middle East & Africa, Microsoft share on the company’s open source strategy.
Check out other posts from MCGH.
- Futuristic Microsoft Israel campus set to launch this year
- Microsoft to launch Israel datacenter region in 2021
- Africa Tech Summit Kigali: AI in Africa and scaling startups, Microsoft
- DynExcAfrica, Microsoft bring digital skills to girls in northern Cote d’Ivoire
- Microsoft Reactor Program comes to Abu Dhabi, welcomes 17 new startups