Microsoft’s open source team is organizing an Open Cloud Summit in Johannesburg. Powered by Microsoft Azure, the summit will showcase some of the most innovative open source technologies in the cloud.
The 1 day event will include a deep dive into the most trending and innovative open platforms in the cloud. There will be breakout sessions and workshops lead by experts and practitioners in the open source field.
The Summit will take place 28 November 2019 at the Fox Junction event center, Johannesburg. Find event announcement below. Kindly visit event page to register and participate.
This year, we are excited to host Open Cloud Summit in Johannesburg for the first time. Powered globally by Microsoft Azure with guest speakers from leading projects such as GitHub, SUSE, Kubernetes, Spark, OpenShift, PostgreSQL and RedisLabs.
You can also check out the Middle East and Africa virtual event held earlier this year on demand. Hear Adir Ron, Open Source Lead, Middle East & Africa, Microsoft share on the company’s open source strategy.
Check out other posts from MCGH.
- 1150 students participate in UmojaHack Africa 2021 ML hackathon
- Microsoft is inviting female software engineers in Nigeria and Ghana to participate in a SE skills workshop
- 60 students across Nigeria and Kenya participate in Microsoft Hackathon
- Zimbabwean company gets Microsoft OEM certification, produces Infinity laptop and desktop computers
- Nigerian tech startup develops online meeting solution