Microsoft invites Nigerian students with a final graduation date in 2021 or 2022 to apply for a Software Engineering Internship.
Microsoft says you must be enrolled as a full-time student majoring in engineering, computer science or related field to be considered.
Software Engineering Internship in Nigeria
- Collaborate with a committed team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for millions of people
- Work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions.
- Provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
- Dedicate to building software to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with at least one semester/quarter/term remaining after internship.
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment