Microsoft Commercial Partners Lead SA, Lionel Moyal has assured partners that Microsoft will continue to invest in the Africa datacenters. He was speaking to Microsoft partners at the fy19 South Africa partner awards in Johannesburg.
He shared Microsoft’s commitments to about three hundred Microsoft partners.
Microsoft will continue to invest in and grow the services in the local datacenters. While skills development remains a key priority for the organisation. In our industry, partnership is everything. Thanks to your work, together we can support organisations and businesses to thrive in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Unleashed, Watch Apple Event – October 18
- GITEX Global 2021, Microsoft showcases next-generation smart city solutions
- Azure availability zones now available in South Africa
- TECNO to deploy Android 12 on HiOS 8.5 for CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X
- 15 startups selected for the first cohort of the Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator program
- 400k South Africans participate in Microsoft skills initiative
- Nedbank launches low bandwidth DigiSkills training platform in partnership with Microsoft
- Unboxing, First Impression and Review of the Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio
- itel Spirit 1 laptop, full device specs and price
- How to watch today’s Google for Africa event live stream