Microsoft and Etihad Airways have in a partnership announced the first-ever in-house AI Academy in the Middle East. The Etihad AI academy powered by Microsoft will look to revolutionise the way the airline serves its customers. By upskilling its workforce and optimising operations and creating alternative revenue streams.
Ihsan Anabtawi, Microsoft Gulf Chief Operating and Marketing Officer says “We’re proud to be partners with Etihad in readying and upskilling their world-class team and organization. Which is foundational to achieving their transformation vision and digital outcomes.”
The partnership will bring free artificial intelligence training to all Etihad Airways employees with business deep dives and technical labs.
“As part of the AI Academy, all Etihad employees will be given access to an online training programme and instructor-led classes, to drive companywide AI literacy, empowering every employee to deliver more value to the company and its customers. Microsoft specialists will also conduct a series of AI business workshops and hands-on technical lab sessions to help identify business challenges that can be optimised with AI.”
Microsoft is scheduled to make two Microsoft cloud data centres in Abu Dhabi and Dubai available to Middle East customers this year.
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel and subscribe to follow for the latest videos in the ecosystem.
sign up so you can get the latest
in breaking news, reviews,
community updates right
in your inbox. ” custom_font_size=”16px” custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence