Are you an MBA graduate or an MBA graduating soon? Do you have a finance background? Are you located in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey or the United Arab Emirates. Do you want to work with a high-tech global leader?
Microsoft is recruiting and you can apply to be part of the Microsoft MBA program now.
“As an MBA recruit, you will benefit from a customized on-boarding process, on-going training and mentorship, and the opportunity to fast-track your leadership journey in the company“.
Microsoft says the “MBA program ideally is customized to meet the development and training needs of individuals with up to 7 years of professional experience“.
The program hires full time roles in Sales, Marketing and Services.
Sales roles paths include; Account Executive, Solution Sales Professional, Partner Development Manager, Business Development Manager and Customer Success Manager.
Marketing roles include; Product Marketing Manager and Partner Marketing Advisor.
Services Roles include; Services Account Executive and Digital Advisors.
What are the requirements to the MBA Graduate program?
- Pursuing or within six months of graduation from full-time or part-time MBA studies
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role and great communication skills
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- English language fluency
- Depending on country local language fluency might be required
- Full work authorization is required